Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lie Awake

Good morning! So I woke up this morning because I couldn't sleep.

3AM:
BING! Wake up, I have no idea what is going on all I know it I am freaked out... I mull over yesterdays events... Realize what was the problem is and start singing a hymn in my head because (before turning on my brain fully) I convinced myself that their was someone in my room and they are going to hurt me. Once my blood stops rushing in my ears I start to journal, then pray and then I read.

Now I am thinking "Great! you can't even sleep in on the weekend. What is wrong with you?! YOU WORK ALL WEEK CRAZY PANTS!"

5 AM: Now I am awake and thinking maybe I can go on blogger..... Go back upstairs to fold laundry (can't put any away my drawers are too squeaky) GET WATER! Think "huh to see the sunrise would be nice" Go back upstairs...

List To Make A Morning Sunrise:
Grab a blanket
Water
Laptop (Stolen-Borrowed from sister)
Bungle around your house with said objects. The more sounds you make the better.
Appreciate the quiet once you get outside w/ out being detected
Get on Blogger
Sign off in time to watch the sun come over the tops of the houses
Love life!

Ta for now! XO





No comments:

Post a Comment