Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It goes on

Life never plays out the way we hope it would.... I wish I could of looked ahead and realized that sometimes people make choices that change what we think of life. I could not have predicted that my heart would take me in a totally different direction than I originally thought. We run around desperately trying to convince ourselves of what we want, and yet is it REALLY what we were after?!

"Relationships are hard!" everyone tells me. With this little taste I have had I can say that is true, I wouldn't go so far as to say they are not worth it but that you better make sure you are willing to explore yourself to see how far you can go. KNOW TO BE KNOWN.

Even if you see that ending it is what is best (and it hurts but it's necessary) you can still be friends and get along... well not that everyone can do this but at least you try. Right?

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." Phil 4:11


No comments:

Post a Comment